2018 US MASTER (Special Packages)
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua & Barbuda
Bosnia & Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo - Brazzaville
Congo - Kinshasa
French Southern Territories
Heard & McDonald Islands
Hong Kong SAR China
Isle of Man
Macau SAR China
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
São Tomé & Príncipe
South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Pierre & Miquelon
St. Vincent & Grenadines
Svalbard & Jan Mayen
Trinidad & Tobago
Turks & Caicos Islands
U.S. Outlying Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
United Arab Emirates
Wallis & Futuna
US Masters Tour Experience
Twin Share $12,500 USD
Full Payment up front
Payment plan: 50% up front, 50% to be paid by 31/11/2018
Credit Card Option
If you wish to pay by credit card, please fill this section.
Name on Card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read below carefully!
ELEMENT ENTERTAINMENT - 2019 US MASTERS TOUR
Terms & Conditions
1. Application of Conditions: These Conditions apply to our employees, agents and representatives that form part of the experience as convened from time to time.
2. You may have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law which is Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). These include consumer guarantees that the services we provide to you will be carried out by us with due care and skill, will be fit for purpose disclosed and will be supplied within a reasonable time. These Conditions do not exclude or limit these guarantees or any other statutory rights that you may have under applicable laws.
3. Reservations and Deposits: Reservations are subject to availability and will only be confirmed upon receipt of the completed reservation form. Deposits are due upon booking. Deposit is non-refundable. Full payment is due within 90 days of the Tour. Customers completing the reservation form acknowledge they have the authority to do so and upon signing the form are subject to the conditions contained herein.
4. Transferability: Unless expressly permitted to do so by us, you may not transfer the reservation or the benefit of the contract. We reserve the right to refuse a transfer.
5. Payment schedule per customer:
The customer must pay deposit amount in full in order to secure their reservation;
Deposit - Due now
50% Balance - Due by 30 August 2018
100% balance - Due by 31 November 2018
6. Validity and refunds: A refund is only valid for the provision of services as described herein. Subject to clause 8 no payment accepted by us in respect of a reservation is refundable under any circumstances unless specified otherwise.
7. Payment methods: Prior to all payments, clients can confirm the international transfer rate with Element Entertainment.
Credit Card: We accept VISA, MasterCard, Diners & AMEX. All credit cards will incur a 3% surcharge. Payment will be converted into USD at time of payment. Direct Deposit: Please attach a copy of your online transfer receipt and insert REF# Your Surname into the description field when making the transfer – Please contact Element Entertainment for bank details
Personal cheque, bank cheque and money order: Please ensure all cheques and money orders are made out to Element Entertainment along with the completed reservation form.
8. Cancellation of reservation: For all cancellation of reservations by the customer, advice must be made in writing to Element Entertainment and the following fees will be charged as compensation for labour and administration costs undertaken on behalf of the customer;
1st April - 30th June 2018 - 50% of the deposit
30th June - 31 November 2018 - 100% (the remainder of the payment (in addition to 100% of the deposit)
After 1st December 2018 - 100% of package in total (subject to price increase if payments are made after the 31st November)
9. Cancellation of Events: For any reason if an event is partly or wholly cancelled no refunds can be made unless the event provider agrees to partly or wholly refund Element Entertainment. Customers MUST take out insurance coverage for such occurrences which will be at the customers own cost.
10. Late payments: If payments are not received by the dates outlined in the payment schedule, Element Entertainment will charge $500 3 – 15 days and $1000 15 – 31 days after 31 days loss of deposit and place on tour is cancelled. Fines are in USD.
11. Unused tour services: Refunds will not be made in respect of unused accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, tickets, transfers, or any other services which are included in the tour cost but not utilised by the customer.
12. Your Obligations: You must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders and notifications in force relating to the provision of services in any jurisdiction they are provided and/or issued by us.
13. Travel Obligations: you are responsible for obtaining all travel documents (including visas) and inoculations (where required) and for complying with all laws, regulations, orders of countries flown from, into or over. We will not be liable for the consequences of your failure to obtain such documents or to comply with such laws, regulations, orders or requirements.
14. Tour start Date: The Element Entertainment US Masters Tour requires you to be in Atlanta on Tuesday the 11th April 2019 at 6:00 pm (subject to change without notice dependent on arriving flights)
15. Third Parties: No agents, representatives or any other customers are authorised to have any right to promise to refund any sums paid or to remit any sums payable, either wholly or in part or to agree to any variation of these conditions of reservation.
16. Itineraries and schedules: Itineraries, travel arrangements, hotel accommodation, etc are subject to alteration or cancellation at any time without prior notice. Element Entertainment reserves the right to discontinue or vary corporate hospitality packages without notice and no liability of any kind shall fall upon the Company in respect of such alterations or cancellations.
17. Tickets: Element Entertainment will not be held responsible for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of all tickets regardless of the reason.
18. Luggage: Luggage and personal effects are at the customer’s own risk. Customers MUST take out their own personal travel insurance to cover them for the full duration of the tour. Element Entertainment takes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items.
19. Duty of Care: The customer must abide by the terms and conditions of the event provider in relation to each event. The Company reserves the right at its absolute discretion to refuse or cancel any reservation or to terminate the arrangements made for any person or persons at any time without being under any obligation to assign a reason therefore. In the event of the exercise of this right the company shall be under no liability to the persons affected to refund any monies.
20. Tour Inclusions: As specified in the inclusions section of each individual tour. It is the customer’s responsibility at the time of the reservation to confirm which components are included in the package of the tour purchased.
21. Tour Exclusions: As specified in the inclusions section of each individual tour, including but not limited to the following; airfares, travel insurance, meals not specified in the itineraries and items of a personal nature.
22. Indemnity: The customer hereby indemnifies and holds Element Entertainment harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, which are incurred by the customer, it’s agents, employees and guests, or for Element Entertainment becomes liable as a result of the conduct of the customer, its agents, employees and guests. Further, you must fully indemnify us for any loss, legal costs and other expenses incurred by us (including any fines or penalties on us) due to you being denied entry into any country, your failure to comply with these conditions or the laws, regulations, orders or requirements of any country, your failure to produce the required documents or your behaviour, health, medical condition. We may set off against such losses, costs and expenses any fees paid to us for your unused provision of services.
23. Third party taxes and fees: the price of the travel the subject of the reservation may include taxes, imposts or fees which are imposed by governments or other authorities in relation the provision of services. You may be required to pay taxes, imposts or fees which have not already been collected.
24. Marketing and promotional material: you consent to receiving electronic messages from us containing marketing and promotional material and agree that we do not need to include an “unsubscribe” facility in any electronic message sent to you. You agree that your personal information will be managed in accordance with the Privacy Act.
25. No waiver: These conditions may not be altered, modified or waived by any person (including our agents, servants, employees or representatives).
** Please take the time to read our Terms & Conditions before signing this agreement **
1. By signing and forwarding this reservation form to Elements Entertainment, you have read, understood and agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in the following pages of this reservation form.
2. The reservation form must be signed by you or your authorized representative and any changes in your personnel still render the agreement enforceable.
By clicking Agree below, I acknowledge and agree to all of the terms of this contract.
Do not Agree
Do Not Fill This Out